INGREDIENTS, 1 serving:
3 Eggs, large
1 Banana, large
⅓ tspn Salt
2 tbsp Almond Butter
¼ cap Apple Sauce (no sugar added)
- Almond Butter -> Peanut Butter
- 3 Eggs -> 1 Whole Egg + 2 Egg Whites
- Apple Sauce -> Pure Maple Syrup
- Soak ¼ cup of instant oats in water or milk. Add to batter before cooking.
- Add a 10g serving of your favorite protein powder to batter to make cakes more protein dense and fluffier.
Place the 3 raw eggs, banana, and salt into a blender. Blend on a low speed to maintain a thicker texture. Preheat a skillet or pan to medium-low heat. Spray pan with non-stick spray. Pour batter into 4-5” diameter circles. Allow to cook until the cake is finished bubbling through the middle-top, about 1-2 minutes, then flip to cook on the opposite side, about 1 minute. As you remove the cakes from the pan, begin to layer them with the almond butter, stacking one on top of the other. Top off with the no sugar added applesauce and enjoy!
Total MACROS for Recipe, 1 serving (grams)
46g Carbohydrates. 29g Protein. 33g Fat. 597 Calories
- 2 cupped hand sized portions of carbohydrates.
- 1-2 palm sized portions of protein.
- 2 thumb sized portions of healthy fats